My excuse is that thus far in late June/July, I have done the following:
- Edits for Prey & Prejudice (twice)
- Written Making the Grade
- Edits for When the Starrs Align (three times)
- Research for my McCauley brothers in Seattle
- Rewrites and revisions for Tied and True
- Formatting for Tied and True
However, that said, it's Monday. Time for coffee, time for more editing (oh joy) and time to let you know I have a new release coming out tomorrow. Woo hoo!
Yes, this book will see the light of day tomorrow. It should be at Amazon and B&N, All Romance Ebooks, and God willing, Kobo. In other news, my schedule for the rest of this month looks promising (said tongue-in-cheek):
- Pre-edits turned in to Fated Desires for Beasts of Burden. Real edits coming up.Yea.
- Big Book #3 edits ongoing, book due to editor August 1st
- Edits on Making the Grade--book due to editor August 15th
- Big Book #1 extensive edits (from editor) due back to editor August 6th
- Galley edits for Samhain print book due July 31st--asked for extension (was not anticipating these)
- Edits on Prey & Prejudice hopefully not coming back to me until August
- Perhaps time to start Big Book #4...maybe
So yes, that's all why I've been late blogging recently. Cut me some slack. I mean, it's Monday.