Monday, July 1, 2013

A Seattle Monday

I've been posting on Facebook but sadly lacking here on my blog. I'm almost done vacationing and getting ready to return home. This is my last week and I'm spending it researching a current book and visiting in between research with my mother. What's really cool is I've decided to let my characters see and do a lot more things in Seattle than I knew before this trip. *grin*

Today I'm spending the majority of the time walking everywhere--to Pike's Place market, all downtown, checking out the scenery. And then more pictures. I'll probably finish the evening trouncing a group of lovely ladies at Rumicub (a rummy tile game, in which I RULE), doing more edits, then getting a long, well rested sleep.

The trip has been great, but I'm really starting to miss my desktop computer and writing for hours on end. Man, I think I need to get a life. LOL


Note, these last two pictures are from the Space Needle. Amazing views, especially since it was so clear you could see Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker, which I'm told is unusual. 


No comments: