Well... The RT Book Lover's Convention kicks off May 1st in Kansas City, MO, and I'm gearing up to attend. So much yet to do. Yikes.
* I finished edits on Love In Electric Blue and sent them back to my editor.
* I am in the midst of wrapping presents and making cheesecake tarts (the boy's choice) for my youngest son's upcoming 8th birthday in two days.
* I have not even begun to pack for the conference, nor have I reserved transportation to and from the airport. sigh
* My mother is here, so I'm trying to unobtrusively clean when she's not looking so she won't notice I missed more than a few spots.
*I have to get a new manicure because the old one was shot all to hell. I cannot for the life of me have unblemished, painted nails for more than an hour after they dry. Another sigh (See pic right: that's what they used to look like)
* I'm going to blog from the conference with pictures and a day to day update on what's going on, for those of you unable to attend.
* I'm good on my current WIP, just over the halfway point. Whew.