Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday News and Martin Luther King Jr

No matter how hard I try, I never can seem to get to bed before 1 AM. Sigh. While my children attend a basketball camp this morning, I'll be editing a friend's work. At least it's someone else's edits for a change. I thought I was going to shoot myself yesterday after going through line edits for an upcoming story. And what truly scares me--I know more are coming. *groan*

Monday News:
  1. I recently heard word that my next Cougar Falls story starring Miles--an arrogant panther--as well as Making the Grade, a contemporary novella related to Enjoying the Show, has gotten the green light.
  2. After my friend's edits, I'm starting Miles's story. Hurray!
  3. My street team, Marie's Minions, is in full swing. If you want to be a part, please email me at marie_harte@yahoo.com. The more the merrier!
  4. I sent out my January newsletter, and it's still January! I'm on a streak in 2013. Awesome.
  5. After today, I get my normal routine back as my kids go back to school.
  6. And lastly, and by no means least, remember Martin Luther King Jr. and all he did and sacrificed for our nation. For the love of mankind.
"I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear."
  Martin Luther King Jr.,
A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments: