On to the agenda!
2013 promises to be an interesting year for me already.I've gone a whole day without eating after 8:00 at night. Seriously, that's a huge first step in my battle with sugar--my personal crack. I'm sticking with tea at night while I work. And I'm trying to be better about not staying up too late. NLT 1 AM for me...after tonight.
Another plus: I didn't watch mindless television but worked on some projects long overdue. (Sorry, Cat. Now you have it. Whew.)
As far as my writing plans, my release schedule looks a bit bare--for me--but I'm sure it will fill as the year progresses. I always managed to squeeze in a project that surprises even me. So to date, this is what I expect to release this year:
- February 19--Killer Thoughts (Loose Id)
- March 5--Raising the Bar (Samhain)
- TBD--Love in Electric Blue (Samhain)
- TBD--By the Tail (Samhain)
- TBD--Title Pending (Miles, Cougar Falls)
- TBD--Bite of the Blade (Amazon Western #2)
I usually have proposals and a schedule in place by the fall of the previous year, but so much has been up in the air because of my secret project. In the meantime, I'm keen to get back to work and turn 2013 into my best year yet. I also hope to redesign my website at some point, but that's been on the back burner as I do other things, like write.
My writing resolutions:
- Write more with intensity
- Stop looking at reviews. Period.
- Facebook only once--twice max--a day
- Stay positive
- Maximize my time better
- Try like crazy to get my unfinished series FINISHED*
Happy 2013. Let the writing begin!!