Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jammin' and It's Late

It's nearly midnight, and I'm jamming to the Black Eyed Peas.My six year old got the music for a talent show he's dancing in. So I figured to play it while I'm working, and it's actually a terrific album. (I like tracks 2 and 8 best.)

I can't write fiction to music. But when I'm updating my website or doing administrative stuff, I love working to upbeat music. I like techno to pump me up, and these guys are really hitting my dance fix.

It especially helps because I've been trying for half an hour to update my newsletter, and the *&^&%#!! thing has a glitch. In my news section, it won't update. So annoying!

Now I'm off to bed to read my revisions before I send them in tomorrow. Then I'm hoping to take a look at the new Snow White movie. Fingers crossed...

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm so jealous you get to spend the night with Chris Hemsworth.

Marie Harte said...

Alas, I never did see Snow White, because I had a project due. Finished it, though, so I plan to join Chris next week. :)