Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Love

I can't say I love Mondays. I like the start of a new week but HATE early mornings. Today is even more special because my kids were crabbing at each other over a brush. Yes, a hairbrush caused this morning's grudgematch in which a six-year-old annoyed the crap out of his older brother and held onto his mad on his walk to school. The little sucker outlasted my attempt at peace too. Man, I can't wait to see what this kid is like when he's a teenager. Hormones plus stubborness. Hurray, me.

But all is not lost. I'm brewing coffee, have my notes in hand to start my new book, Flight of Fancy, and am 3/4 done Right Wolf, Right Time. But my Cougar Falls book is on the backburner while I write my psychic romance, which has a tighter deadline.

So far, so good tracking for 2012. Now I just have to add some sort of exercise to my day after meeting my writing goals, and I'm solid. Hope your Monday is just as swell.

NOTE: Swell: my word of the day. See if you can work it into conversation.

No comments: