Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Trade Version: NAMESAKE

Today in the mail I received my trade copies of Namesake, from Ellora's Cave. And my, aren't they pretty!

I love seeing the books go from electronic to print, and it's interesting to note the differences in print books between my publishers. I have books in print with Loose Id, Samhain, Ellora's Cave, and Total E-Bound. Namesake is my first through Ellora's Cave, and I'm impressed. It's niiiccceee. :) Loose Id's and Samhain's are stellar as well. I also like Total E-Bound's trade books, but they're a tad smaller than the normal sized trade. (Not sure if that's because they're an English publisher or not.) Still, this has been a great week. And it's barely Tuesday!

Note: I'll be giving one copy of Namesake to a lucky winner next month, as part of my 50 books-spring into celebration contest. Stay tuned...

No comments: