Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday...It's Back

Feeling it all over again. But at least I'm somewhat focused today. Unfortunately, I haven't started writing yet, and it's nearly 11:30 in the morning.

My office was a mess. I've since piled up my to-be-filed stack, recycled old magazines and newspapers, thrown out a ton of crap, swept the monstrous balls of dust, lint and doghair from my floor, and have made myself a nice pot of Wicked Wolf. (That's my coffee presently.)

This past weekend I organized my releases planned for 2011 and 2012. And boy, I didn't realize I was supposed to be so busy! haha But I do think this year is one of the last I'll be reissuing older material.

Today I'm working on Talson's Test, the second in my Talson Temptations series for Ellora's Cave. Stupid me thought I'd just revise this previously released title, since this was an 11K word book when I originally wrote it. Wrong. I'm redoing the whole thing again, because it really needs it. Same concepts, just better, cleaner writing. Whew.

Now back to work, not throwing away trash and dusting, but actually WRITING.

Happy Monday!

No comments: