Monday, March 21, 2011

Battling the Blehs

I don't know if I should blame the weather, blame it on being Monday, or what, but I feel icky.

I have a list of things to do today. Edits, submissions, more edits, and hey, maybe even some writing. But my head aches every time I cough, and I'm still a bit queasy because of Sunday. (I ate too much Saturday night and paid for it dearly all night and part of yesterday.)

It's funny because when I have a schedule I really try to stick to it. I have a lot planned this week, working around a trip to the zoo tomorrow with my 5 yr old--field trip--and an appointment to the dentist later in the week. So I really shouldn't be slacking.

I did plenty of that Friday, when instead of writing, I was playing with Photoshop CS5. And man, is that program friggin' awesome!! But I digress. I'm awake and typing, so that's a plus. Now I'll just have to suck it up, ignore my chest cold, my upset stomach, and my need for caffeine that I'm ignoring, and get to work.

Mondays really do suck.

No comments: