Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Took the Plunge

I did it. I plunked down some cashola this morning at the Augusta State bookstore and purchased Adobe Photoshop CS5. Man, I am SO excited about this software. I'm taking a class at the university, a test to see if I can handle Photoshop. I'd like to be able to manage my pictures and perhaps get creative making my own covers--a few projects in mind for the future. In just three classes I'm in love. So this morning, I got off my duff and purchased the program. Expensive, yes, but better to buy as a student than the full friggin' price.

That's been my morning so far. That and doing some writing administrative details. A cover and blurb request, polishing the rough for another story, and staring balefully at the folder containing documentation for tax year 2010. sigh. I'm going to have to finish that before the government comes calling. bleh. Happy Tuesday.

No comments: