Saturday, September 4, 2010

New and Noteworthy

  1. Julian's Jeopardy hit #3 on Fictionwise for erotic romance.
  2. JJ also received 5 stars from JERR. Here's a snippet of the review."The love scenes are quite raw yet passionate...The various secondary characters and villains are such a treat to read because I just didn’t know who to trust in this story. The continual surprises incorporated with each character were truly exciting. Tersch, Fallon, Olivia, Hayashi, Morgan, Mrs. Sharpe and Ava helped to bring Sheridan and Julian together yet strengthening their relationship with each other. Escaping to this wonderful, unique and sexy series was truly exciting."
  3. Enemy Red comes out on Monday, the 6th, from Total E-Bound
  4. I'm working on Kate, Logan, and Jesse's story(as yet untitled) to follow Namesake, for Ellora's Cave.
  5. My final post proofs have been delivered to Loose Id for Gunnar's Game, coming out in November.
  6. I've been offered a contract on another book that I wrote a few months ago. More news when it's official, but I'm very excited about the project and the opportunity.

No comments: