Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Julian's Jeopardy--now at Fictionwise and Kindle..?

I've had a few readers asking me when Julian's Jeopardy will be available on the Kindle.

Good news! Julian's Jeopardy is at Amazon, just waiting for them to throw it up on the Kindle lists, so no, you can't see it yet, but it's there. (As to when they will list it, that's up to Amazon.) It's also up at Fictionwise.

Now, I don't have a Kindle, but management tells me you can use the PRC format available at Loose Id to read on your Kindle. I was happy when they added the EPUB format, because I have a NOOK. In any case, the book is out there and circulating.

And for those of you who may have missed the news, Gunnar's Game will be out in November. Just a few more months and all of Mrs. Sharpe's secrets will be revealed. Well, not ALL her secrets, but the ones that involve anyone with the title of Circ...

No comments: