Thursday, October 16, 2008

Book Recommendation

I rarely have books in a TBR pile. I'm a bibliophile, like the Blogger name. I love books. When I get a new one, it's like a new toy I have to immediately play with, or in my case, read. Which makes it so unusual that I sat on the first three books in Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series.

A friend recommended Darkest Night to me, but wasn't fond of the following in the series. I'm happy to say, I'm loving them all. I flew through them and am hungry for more. Gena Showalter is one of my favorite authors. She does angst, humor and great storyline all in one shot. If you haven't yet read Darkest Night, Darkest Kiss or Darkest Pleasure, you're really missing out.

For more about the books, click here. And no, I get no residuals for my recommendations, just the joy in sharing a great book/s. *smile*

No comments: