Monday, November 5, 2007

New Cover for ENJOYING THE SHOW


ENJOYING THE SHOW

Check out the gorgeous cover for my upcoming release from Samhain, Enjoying the Show. Scott Carpenter is the talented artist who created the cover, and I cannot thank him enough.

Now, I'm not sure if you saw the old cover I posted, thinking it was the final cover. But the one below and to the right is the one that was considered... At the time I was really in love with it, and still really like it. But having a choice between the guy on the left and the guy on the right, I have to go with the guy on the left. (Hold on while I wipe the drool off my mouth.)

The countdown is ticking. December 4th is right around the corner. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Lisa Andel said...

Holy hell Marie, that cover is AWESOME. I want it.

(I have over 100 WIP's right now)

People make fun of me, but I get an idea and off I go. Now I've got to finish some of them. :D

Marie Harte said...

Thanks, Lisa. I'm aroused, er, excited to see it too. haha

I have a ton of ideas, like you, but I don't call them WIPs. I just stick pages of character/plot in my Pending folder. Hmm, 100 WIPs... that's a lot.

Smiles.

Marie

Rhian said...

oh - new cover rocks!!!
errr- hi Lisa.