Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tied and True Just Released!


I'm so excited!!

My first release with Loose Id is now available. Tied and True, previously released as Fit To Be Tied with another publisher, has been extensively revised and edited. The artwork is killer, and the edits were painful, thus the book is really, really good. *And yes, I'm biased. :)

In reworking Tied and True, I came up with several more ideas for books, and next month you'll see the brand new Reaper's Reward, about Jared's--the hero of Tied and True--partner.

Tied and True was a big book for me in that I departed from my normal paranormal/futuristic writing to venture into the land of contemporary. It posted its challenges, but I funneled a lot of my creativity not necessarily into the world in which Jared and Lindsay live, but in what they do together. This was a really fun book, and I can't wait until Ethan's story comes out next month. And if all goes well with the world, I have another idea blurring in my mind that'll bring Jared and Lindsay back again for a cameo appearance. (Have to run that one by my editors, wink wink.)

Here's a short blurb from Tied and True, and for an excerpt, click on the link below.

Lindsay Riordan has had it with the rumors and innuendo that dog her professional steps. Being born a blond should not be grounds for the automatic designation "office bimbo." So when she overhears the sexy new office wunderkind spouting untruths about her, she decides on some payback. Jared Hunter is a man on a mission, but his mission is proving to be a lot harder to complete than he'd expected. He couldn't have anticipated that in the course of finding the truth, he'd wake up to find himself tied naked and spread-eagled on his bed, and that the person behind his restraint is none other than the woman he's been lusting after since he first saw her. A woman who's got vengeance on the brain. What's a guy to do when he's fit to be tied? And what's a girl to do when a guy turns the tables?

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: bondage.

Click here for a hot little excerpt.

Chow! And live the day with a book!!

Marie

No comments: