Sunday, June 10, 2007

JUNE CONTEST!!! Ends this Friday, June 15th

**SUMMER READ-A-THON**

Starting with the month of June, I'll be giving away a BAG of books each month through August to one lucky winner. All you have to do is send me an email of five of your favorite books, subject line SUMMER READ-A-THON, and you're entered to win the June contest. (I attended RT this year, and received A TON of books, to include Elloras Cave books and Secrets Anthologies, and I'm quite happy to share the wealth. )

Simply email me at marie_harte@yahoo.com five of your favorite books. Include in the subject line SUMMER READATHON and send by June 15th, at 8pm EST. Winners out of the US area will receive a collection of ebooks by varied authors, all in PDF or Lit format. Winners announced on my website and blog. You have to enter to win!! Good luck.
Marie

No comments: