Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Friday

Well, the weekend is once again upon us. I'm still working on the Storm Lords and a new novella that's giving me fits. When I sit down to write, I like to knock out 10 or more pages, at least. But lately I'm barely getting three written. When I find myself in a funk, I take a good hard look at my story. And that's normally when I see where I have to cut and start over. Nothing worse than being stuck, but it's a pain to have to kill two or three pages, or worse, an entire scene, because the story won't flow right. So I'm back to work on Rachel's Totem, (tentatively titled) before I move back to Arim and Lexa's story with my Storm Lords.

Wish I was going to the RWA Nationals convention, but I spent my convention money on RT in Houston in April. Ah well. More time for me to write. :)

Have a great weekend, and if I'm inspired between now and Monday, I might post an excerpt or two.

Marie

No comments: