Sunday, April 22, 2007

RT, Here I Come!


Only two more days until I board the plane to Houston. And as usual, I'm not prepared to leave at all. I have some bookmarks to print out tomorrow, and then a ton of packing to do. And the husband has the nerve to ask if I'm going to clean the house before I go... I just gave him a look, to which he responded in kind. I just know there's a deficiency in that Y chromosome.

In any event, I'm still a little nervous about getting from the airport to the hotel. At RT, I'll have to pay through the nose for a cab or alternate transportation. *sigh* I've taken a cab once in my life. What can I say? I like to drive.

I finished another round of edits on Tied and True that about killed me, and I'm busy readying for the conference. Still not sure if I should take my laptop or not. If I don't, I'll wish I had. And if I do, I have a feeling I won't use it much. But I WILL be taking my Ebookwise reader. I love that sucker! So many books packed into one small device.

Now I'm off to Fictionwise/Ebookwise to purchase some books.

I'll try to post before I leave. Chow!

Marie

No comments: