Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Updates

Gosh, my posts have gone from daily to sporadic to weekly! Ack. I wanted to check in and say hey. I'm readying for RT in Houston and am scrambling to gather everything I need to take. Promos and book stands and clothes, shoes too. What a pain in the *ss. And then there's the mad scramble for a shuttle to the hotel.

Blech. To discuss things more pleasant, I just sent out the April newsletter. New contest information can be found there and on my website. Just check the contest page. Deadline/winner announced April 23rd.

I've finished final edits on A Scorching Seduction, coming to Samhain in June. I also finished edits on Tied and True, coming to Loose Id this summer. And I submitted edits for Tempting Traditions, coming to Whispers Publishing. Whew. A lot of edits. And I have more for Reaper's Reward just sitting in my inbox.

Of course, I need to finish Service With a Smile and work on Guardian's Redemption, my next projects.

But all that's going to have to wait until I come back April 30th. Needless to say, I'll try to blog more this week and next until I leave on Tuesday the 24th.

Chow for now,

Marie

No comments: