Monday, August 13, 2012

New Website for Loose Id

I don't think this needs much explanation.

On another note, Loose Id has revamped their website and it looks fabulous. I was a bit concerned, I'll admit, because a lot of their content seemed to be in the ether for a while. Their server crashed, and everything with it just vanished. I have twenty-one books of my own there, so imagine mine and all the other hundreds of authors with content to update. But in the web world. every second down is a huge problem.

So good to know, Loose Id is up and running with a site that's easy to read and navigate. Searching is a snap, and my new release, Silver Tongue, will be out tomorrow!  So happy Monday, and check out the site. Oh, and now through Aug 19th you can get Loose Id titles 25% off, FYI.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Agreed. Mondays do suck.