Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Midnight Confession

Gee, that's a sexy title. But this post is anything but, sorry to say.

I really, really need this guy (to the right) breathing down my neck. I've set some deadlines for myself that lately I've been pushing aside. Sure, I can blame family distractions, but the truth is I can get a lot done when I put my mind to it, and I fear I've fallen off the wagon. I'm like that addict that can't stop feeding her addiction. In my case, not working at optimal speed.

Good news is I don't owe any of my publishers anything. My edits, line edits and post edits are done. Whew. I have some more editing for some self projects to do, but I'm not yet behind on that. My writing, however, is going slowly. I have two projects I really need to get hot on. So here I am, blogging to complain about it instead of typing. Yeah, I'm good like that. And crap on toast, but I've had a full pot of coffee sitting on the burner for over an hour and just realized that now. Damn. Gotta go. Type to drink and type. And maybe get a few hours sleep before the kiddos wake up for day two of spring break. Woo. Hoo.

No comments: