Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Contract: Creation's Control

Wow! I'm excited to announce I've signed my second contract with Total E-Bound for my very first m/m romance, Creation's Control. I've written m/m scenes before, but never a straight m/m romance. I hadn't intended to write one at the outset, but the characters are what they are. At the end of my recently published The Perfect Creation, my secondary characters (the heroes of Creation's Control) began to interact with each other, but not in a way I'd planned. Than I had to run with it.

It was a fun book to write. Men are harder, less prone to want to talk about things. But on the inside they still want love and affection, even if they don't know how to show it. In Creation's Control, Drekk knows what it's like to be tortured and enslaved. He wants to help Ryen overcome his unease and his anger having undergone the same, but Ryen doesn't know how to let him. This is a futuristic romance and I really like how it turned out. It should be out from TEB this fall.

To read an excerpt, click here.

No comments: