Monday, June 9, 2008

My Nutshell

Man. I've been trying to post throughout the day and had some major blogger problems. They seem to be fixed, so here goes...

Lots going on lately.
  • Received a contract for Creation's Control, a futuristic m/m romance
  • Finished second chapter in a new paranormal series I'm working on
  • Finished first chapter in my new urban fantasy. Not sure what direction this one is going in. Erotic, romantic, maybe more a fictional piece? Fuzzy so far... but it's different. I like it.
  • Finally got some cover art for Duncan's Descent that looks like it might stick
  • Booked my flight and transportation for the RWA conference in late July. Yippee.
  • Entered another contest. Why? Because I need to feel stressed about something writing related.
That's it in a nutshell. More later...

No comments: