Saturday, July 21, 2007

Newsgroup Contest

Hello! Sorry it's been a while between posts. I'm recovering from vacation and am trying desperately to get back into the swing of things. My house is still a mess, suitcases now empty are still lying out, but I have managed to do some more writing. Priorities, you know. :)

The newsgroup is growing in leaps and bounds, and to thank all subscribers, I'm posting a contest just for members. I'll be randomly choosing three winners next week on Wednesday, July 25th. If you're already a newsgroup subscriber, you're entered and eligible to win (and the prizes will be mailed out to those in the continental US and abroad.) Winners will receive a "goody bag" of books and treats, a great big thank you from me to the readers.

The, ahem, late July newsletter will be out soon. And look for a special writer-oriented week of blogs next week, starting Monday. Posts will concern the craft of writing, pitfalls and tips for those of you thinking about writing, or just curious about how the process works. :)

Smiles,
Marie

No comments: