Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wicked Wolf Day

It's a Wicked Wolf coffee day. Ah, good times. I'm finishing up on polishing Working Out, which releases tomorrow. So how does one go about releasing a title?

1. Finish scrubbing book until it shines. Grammatical and spelling mistakes are a no-no.
2. Format book.
3. Upload book, in my case to Amazon, B&N, and All Romance Ebooks.

Sounds easy. Except every time I format a book, I seem to forget how I did it the last time. To make matters worse, I can never find the notes I made the last time, so I wouldn't have so much trouble formatting this time. I'm either an idiot or getting older. Or maybe both. So this process will take a while. Fortunately I had the cover art done a while ago in anticipation of this release, so I don't have to worry about that.

So now I'm back to work. It's 65° outside, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and I have Wicked Wolf. All is good...until I start formatting. gah

2 comments:

Erin Towne said...

But its SO worth it in the end! You'll have an awesome book that hungry readers like me to enjoy. That of course we will gush about it being so great! :D

Marie Harte said...

Thanks, Erin. Gushing is definitely better than getting hit with rotten fruit. So I'll continue the editing... :)