Thursday, July 14, 2011

International Contest--Win 5 Books!

I'm not sure what happened, as this was supposed to post yesterday, but I don't doubt I could have mistakenly input the date of it. (I've been pre-posting the night before.) Sooooo, without further ado, the contest for international readers...

What do do=If you're a reader NOT living in the United States, to enter, just send a message to marie_harte@yahoo.com, subject line, EBOOK CONTEST. In it, put where you live (again, this contest is just for non-US residents, since the print contest I held throughout June was for US residents) and a valid email address to accept a prize. If you don't provide the info, you're not entered in the contest.

The prize= 5 of my backlist in ebook format--your choice of books. The winner will get to select what she/he would like from my bookpage on my website.

Deadline=The winner will be randomly drawn July 21st, at 10PM PST. Good luck!

No comments: