Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rachel's Totem: New Release!

I've been so busy blogging elsewhere I'm just now hitting my own blog! Today, Rachel's Totem releases, and I'm very excited. I've now read all the cat shifter books. Each one is different, and each one is excellent. Gee, could I be biased? You bet, but I wouldn't push a bad book on anyone.

Take a look at the town of Cougar Falls, Montana. Rachel is there for a reading of her aunt's will, but there's something odd about the townsfolk, and something even more odd about the man she can't take her eyes from in the diner. He's rude, hostile, and annoyingly attractive, not what she's looking for at all in a man. But the path her life takes is soon out of her hands when her inheritance complicates things. The rude stranger is her new neighbor, and a part of her aunt's will. He's not as bad as he first seemed, but is that glowing hunger in his eyes his desire for her, or something more... something inhumanly, impossibly more?

To read an excerpt, click here.

3 comments:

Caffey said...

Hi Marie! Gosh, I read the blurb and all and got this one! I can't wait to read over the weekend! Congrats on the release! I hope there is more to come with this theme/world and all you created with this book!

Marie Harte said...

Thanks, Caffey! Hope you enjoy the book. I'm toying with the idea of more from Cougar Falls, time permitting. :)

Marie

Anonymous said...

Finished it last night. Really enjoyed it! Hope you do continue with more stories for Cougar Falls.