Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th! Celebrate it with Book Deals!

Happy July 4th!  I love this holiday, celebrating our country.

So while you're gearing up for fireworks and barbecue, take note of a few deals I've already nabbed. And note, none of these involve my own titles. I'm giving you this info as one reader to another. :)

All Romance eBooks is having a 50% storewide rebate. Check it out here: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/index.html

Samhain is offering 30% off your entire purchase today (not just new releases) and today only. http://www.samhainpublishing.com/

And as always, don't miss Ellora's Cave's free reads. The current freebies are A Wanton's Thief by Titiana Ladley and Annabelle Lee by NJ Walters.

So happy Independence Day, and enjoy the reads!

1 comment:

Diana McCollum said...

What better way to celebrate than Free Reads! First time I haven't had a big gathering with a bar-be-que and the works. I will be watching Fireworks from the front porch, that's pretty awesome. Hurrah to all our Armed Forces, past and present. And to Freedom!!