Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow? Here? Today?

I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone. It's snowing this morning. After being warm enough to wear shorts over Christmas, it's now snowing. Trees are in bud and some of my winter flowers are still in bloom, so this weather is screwing with them big time. Great.

On another note, I am kid-free for the day. Hooray! Everyone is better and I can finally get some real work done. Edits this week, then a new story. I'm going to finish my Circe's Recruits series with Hale. But I'm still wondering just where I want Hale to end up. I have a few ideas, but a secondary character throughout the series keeps getting in the way. What to do about him...?

New releases are out everywhere today. Our new president will don the "Cloak of Responsibility" and there's nothing I have to do after school lets out today. Talk about a good day!

No comments: