Saturday, April 16, 2011

Smelling the Roses...and other Flowers

What a pretty, pretty flower. And how nice I can take the time--now--to see it. sigh

It's been a busy two weeks. The first full week of April I had my kids home for spring break and got very little work done. This past week my father and stepmother came to visit, and I got NOTHING done. Don't get me wrong, I had a terrific time showing them around. We had temperatures in the 70s and 80s all week, and they left yesterday to go back to the 50s in Philly. But now I'm catching up on work.

I've done one round of edits and am working on another. I have to review a project to send back. And I finally finished most of my blogs in preparation for a massive PR campaign promoting Journeyman's Ride, part of Carina's steampunk week starting April 25th. Whew. I'm tired just typing all that.

In the process of all this crap going on, the computer on which my website is housed died. Crashed, hard. So my site went down and I had to scramble to put it back. In the process, I had to use a very old copy of my site, and while updating my releases, something went wonky. Now a few of my links are iffy, but I didn't have the time or energy to fix things. So once I get everything up and running with edits and stories, I'll go back to fixing my site. Until then, sorry for the long absence. :)

No comments: