Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Did I say Thursday's thoughts? I mean Thursday's sloth.

Some things on my feeble mind:

*To Hunt a Sainte has made MBaM's bestseller list. Yes, it's a new release, but you never can tell what readers will want. And so far, readers want the story. Who knows what later today or even tomorrow will bring? Thank you, thank you, readers.

*If my muse gets any more invisible, I might have to hunt him down and shoot him. Every time I take two steps forward on Gunnar's Game, my last Dawn Endeavor story, I get distracted.

*I have had more edits in this last week than I ever have in my writing career. Check this out: Final Line Edits AND Proofs for Julian's Jeopardy. 1st and 2nd edits for Namesake. 1st edits for Seriana Found. Oh, and I had proofs for To Hunt a Sainte last week. AAARRRGGGHHH!

*Better to be busy than not busy. Whoever first said that should be shot. Us lazy people consider work a four-letter word. Yeah, I know it is. But you know what I mean.

*It's one in the morning and I'm on my second cup of coffee. I'm also writing this post when I should be working on Gunnar's Game. Yes, lately I have the attention span of a gnat.

*Signing off now. Back to @#@!!!$% work. And my muse is totally going to hear it from me about his so-called summer break. I have work to do!!!

No comments: